BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Thanks again jman0076, and welcome to the register I hope you...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Thanks again jman0076, and welcome to the register I hope you and all investors do well. Appreciate your input very much and hence an additional post to provoke discussion.

The Lamprophyres extended the whole length of the initial 6km indicating a deep crustal fault which I had assumed was the Keith-Kilkenny shear zone that runs south and up to the north for a while before heading north west (interpreted) for 100's of kms. BRB calls it the Roe shear however those fluids have apparently entered the system from the Claypan shear which runs up into the SAR system to the north. I know the jury is out on Lamprophyres being associated with giant deposits and that they do not contain gold however it is worth noting that are associated with many giant deposits. So they are at least an encouraging sign. I love it that this is greenfields exploration however it does make it harder in some respects as you say lots of drilling. All the shallow gold is still there which is a big advantage.

The gold follows the fault systems outside the dolerite into magnetite rich Syenite ground to the east (extensive) too so I am looking forward to results to see if anything is economic. This was not apparent early on. The early hits are promising but one step at a time. You looked at the mapping and I guess you saw the dilation jogs and also read the comments about how fractionated this ground is among all those faults including the main two. I recommend you talk to Tom and or Alastair but you already thought of that too. I will keep learning about geology as it is a fascination as is the mighty Yilgarn Craton.

The discovery holes shocked me back in 2016 so I looked at discovery to the north were overcall is common in production due to the nuggety nature (e.g.Karari) for SAR. I am pointing to the upside for the Bombora pit. The early discovery to the north was in transported cover so I had to initially make sure the gold was in situ. The high grades in the oxide zone due to lack of sulphur (acids with rain as I understand it) so no supergene. This makes the soft oxide ore tasty for start up. The early indication was that a huge deposit was possible for that much gold across elephant spacings in each and every line. It has been a long journey from then to now but the delay is strategic as you confirmed.

The central pit lacked still drilling (scale issue) at the PFS stage and so the Inferred Resource is understated as is appropriate under the JORC code. Ditto for the Indicated Resource but less so as contained ounces are discounted due to geological risk. Yet the width and length dimensions have potentially (since) grown which may deepen the pit but that is your area of expertise. I have watched block modeling on a computer in Kal and seen how that fits together thanks to Mr Sampson, an interesting process and insight into pit design and mine sequencing. A lot of work done and more work to do but this latest round should sort that with any luck. If this was only 1km long we would be a small scale miner by now.

Best to all holders.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.