BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Some great posts in this forum and I've decided to chime in for...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Some great posts in this forum and I've decided to chime in for the first time.
    I have been a holder of BRN for some time, although not a lot.
    I do see the potential in SNN but it is still in the beginning phase. You can see this from Intel experimenting and testing its underlying theory with Loihi but not going into commercial use just yet.

In 2017, BRN was saying their SNN AKIDA was groundbreaking tech and it was able to process brazilian fps etc etc and how it was very close to commercialization. And there was numerous NDAs back then too because majority of companies probing the tech are not dumb as to open their cards out to the world. Wind the clock to 2020 and same story is still being said.

Companies like Intel/NVIDIA etc compare their chips to other manufacturers and provide the benchmark tests. NVIDIA even admits if they fall short of competitor in some domain. But all I heard so far from Brainchip is that validation was done in house.
    For those FOMO people out there, I suggest that you wait for this result published by Brainchip (even better if other third party does the testing) and then decide whether to put your house in the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.