BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Sassy & System,I declared my interest a few times.One of them is...

1. 830 Posts.
    Sassy & System,
    I declared my interest a few times.

One of them is at:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=906811&msgid=5049876

For my posts, I will continue to declare "no position and none - sentiment" as whether I own BTA shares or not will not influence the way I post. Many of the Peter Cook fan club members had implied among many things - I have lost money and have a grudge against the company, I have a grudge aginst Peter Cook, I am a disgrunted employee, eceteras.

These Peter Cook fans could not remember reading all the positives I post on the company albeit nothing on Peter Cook. Although from memory many years ago I did posted that the bacon will be on the table as it only require an average CEO. LOL Obviously since then I got to know Peter Cook better through his public statements and announcements. I heard he is actually a very affiable person notwithstanding his greed and idiotic performance as a CEO.

Ironically, the reason for my disclosure in my post is not to discourage other investors. Since my post above, I have increased my "investment" in BTA but please be informed I do trade a percentage of it albeit not as regularly as I like to.

Sassy, if I do steal PC carpark one day, I'll be happy to share it with you. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.