CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

is calling in the laundry lady, page-7

1. 18,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I was surprised Vale was interested in PJ considering it's location. Seemed like a fair deal to me with a shortish timeframe for them to kick on. Certainly PJ fell far short of CAV shareholders expectations. 2mt colluvium! lol.
    CAV would never had had a shot at getting anything out of that after burning millions on the first useless drill, and the obvious insider sell off while the 'consultant' report was being produced.
    All loyal shareholders got taken to the cleaners and by the time they announced the news it was too late.

Management are a joke - they used to rock-chip ramp everything, now they cannot be bothered to give the market ANY update except in the quarterlies!. One of very few junior resource companies to do so. Shows complete contempt for shareholders. As does RG buying shares at knock down prices - I mean - half cash backing!. And drawing a salary and all - and what have these guys done - just look at the history - every project turfed, and the price tag on each was multi millions.

Now we all know if they stitch up a reasonable deal (I have my doubts given the track record) that this is an instant 100% rerate.

But face it - if there is ever an opportunity for CAV to rerate, retail shareholders will be the last to know if you look at the track record. The SP will be up 100% before any announcement is made. Come on CAV directors, prove me wrong for a change.

I think the directors should be focusing on delivering something for shareholders after many many months instead of bottom feeding on discounted shares which are as discounted as they are because of their own lack of delivery. And lets not forget the options to mates - those who helped the companies success. lol.

CAV remains one of the most deeply discounted companies to cash.

These Perth types really push my patience.

But I am still here after a few years, like a festering sore on the Carnavale clown.

Had I known it was a mime act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.423K 1.105M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9518570 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16326167 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.