SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

is cameroon secure being near the congo?, page-14

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Fair enough talktome ;)..good call. Just a litle hot under the collar at present, time to 'balance' out.

You call it emotive, I call it passionate. I am very much so on certain subjects. However a time and place for everything I agree.

Yes I guess this is a place to "get some quick feedback". However I disagree with this "rather than spend lots of time researching" and aslo no advice here ok ;)

The reason we can all "get some quick feedback" is that someone has actually spent lots of time researching or they have a detailed knowledge of the subject. It should be a sharing environment yes, but not one sided.

Where I, as well as the likes of Westcott occasionally get a little peeved is when we have spent loads of time researching, provide the information openly and then it is either mis-represented or someone simply askes the same question again without even the slightest effort to read through the posts. Much easier to just ask someone else to do the work for them.

Anyway, time to chill and have a few GT's. In fact tonight maybe quite a few :)

Have a good one
    Dhuy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.