CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sorry, Pizza, but we were playing around with 'triploids' way...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Sorry, Pizza, but we were playing around with 'triploids' way back in '78. Interesting plants back then, but nothing new. Three buds off two stems, or two buds of each of three. 3x2 = 2x3 = 6. Nothing new here. As I said, I spent a fair bit of time as a kid looking for the 'four leaf clover'. Scarce, yes, rare, no way. I have eight preserved under glass and if I was asked to find another tomorrow, I would have no difficulty in finding another. AK, a world expert? No, with all due respects, I can't accept this claim. The majority of his elusive strains have been grown, cultured, harvested and enjoyed for decades, way before you or I indulged.
    Wait and see. Two days now to relist. I bet that 2.0cents will be visited very shortly. I do not state this with relish. Each and every one of us have our own personal reasons for being involved today. No matter what, we are all stuck. For nigh on seven months now, we have all been held. During that time, opportunities to spend or chance your 2K, 4K or even more have been stifled. And not by your choice, but by the peculiar ways of a company that we entrusted our savings to. We have no choice but to follow GBL's management's directive.
    I have no doubt that hemp in this country has a grand future. Especially in the backdrop of the recent fish kill at Menindee. And that Cuddy Station has an annual water allocation at least that of the water volume of twice that of Port Jackson in order to grow cotton. When growing hemp successfully would require nothing at all like this.
    QBL/CGB may well have everything almost up and ready to go. I am aware that they have appropriate licences. Correct me I am wrong, but I do not believe that they have secured any of the permits necessary to import/export or manufacture and distribute the high THC grade medications that Israel simply does not permit. I might be wrong, but that is my understanding. You can possess all the licences that you wish, but it is the permits that you need and this is what I feel the hold up is testing everybody.
    Also, I think that it is ok to keep a company well and truly on its toes. It may seem like downramping etc, but my belief is that there are a lot of people on this forum who are not happy, at all. QBL's performance/expertise/supposed world first position on all fronts has been dismal.
    Really hoping that Friday 25th announcement and the much anticipated relisting on Monday will eventuate. It is no longer about money, simply about credibility and respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.