CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Is Cann Group Threatened by Cann Global?, page-136

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Thanks for that BkrDzn, it's great to get rational answers rather than obsessed posters firing on all cylinders without meaningful discussion.

CAN were one of the first movers & you are right as the VIC government support has been a great endorsement as well as the CSIRO  & Uni collaboration/s. 

I believe that CGB (formerly QBL) has in place some very interesting deals which put them way in front of CAN as far as seed banks etc. with what we already have & the relationships forged in Israel & Canada will only expand this. The business is just about to re-list & young in comparison to CAN so perhaps after they do & we get an update on the relevant businesses & position in market that let's say that might peak some interest & who knows..we might see some take a strategic position just like CAN. I believe there are many synergies & different avenues of income that will be found with CGB because of the A-Z business scenario with our fingers in most things hemp & MM. I also very much like the idea of a seperate listing of the Pharmocann partnership as even though it is legal in Canada, I believe that the Israeli's are way in front with their MM research. CGB is just growing it's wings & I hope to stick around to watch it fly!
    Last edited by Pinnacle: 25/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.