CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Things such as the fact they are already growing, harvesting and...

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Things such as the fact they are already growing, harvesting and selling - So are CGB although hemp at this stage with MM in the pipeline if not already.
    Their connections, their performance to date - CGB/QBL certainly look like they have connected with some credible businesses from MCL, Medcan, Vitahemp etc. etc. Deals with Israeli Uni, Bonify & Pharmocann. Performance wise IMO I believe they have performed exceptionally to put together a business with licenses intact to date. As previous it is no easy feat to do what they have done but hey..... looks like they will be successful as per asx announcements.
    their management doesn't seem to be littered with the issues that the qbl team have had imo - What issues? Or are you referring to your dislike of CGB/QBL management "IYO" & the issues manifested (pun intended) on HC by the swarm? 
    Its actually quite funny theyre even being compared at this stage - And herein lies a major issue. You seem to be blinded by your dislike of management. Why would you not make a comparison with ALL MM stocks on the ASX?

What I find funny is that all of these managers/directors across various businesses are happy to jump under the same umbrella with CGB/QBL. I'm sure they would have done their diligence before agreeing so either all of them are wrong & you are right or is it more likely the other way around?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.