DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Further to that Sydney, he did the same thing with his last...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Further to that Sydney, he did the same thing with his last allocation back in Dec '10, it's the way he rolls, he sells all of his allocation on market. Why didn't you complain about him doing it back then? I suggest you couldn't care what he doing in 2010, or DML for that matter.

One thing is for sure Sydney, we'll get a result here, it's just a matter of time. Let's hope Mr Yu has painted himself into a corner with his own blood from where he's shot himself in the foot. Well done Citigroup, great advice on this one fellas.

I for one am very uncomfortable with how close we are to going under, this is certainly going to showcase the board's ability, and the level of institutional support, for good or for bad.

You'd hope that the insto's have so much exposure at levels of circa $1 that they are almost obligated to work out a solution that keeps Boseto ticking over. At risk at over simplifying this, they will either suppoprt the guidance of Boseto being cash flow positive by July, or they won't. The latter will be quite nauseating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.