CYL 0.36% $2.78 catalyst metals limited

So it looks like Mr Market was hoping that talks with SGI and...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    So it looks like Mr Market was hoping that talks with SGI and CYL were going somewhere, since the announcement that a commercial deal is unlikely SGI have dropped another 5% $32M MC now, CYL up another 5% on a red day.

A very serious question, What is next for SGI to try and avoid a hostile T/O in the future or the company going into administration ?

What are the chances of bringing profit back, and how will they do it?

Will their current BOD be able to steer the ship north or will they continue losing money for the next few quarters ?

Litigation will certainly not get them anywhere in the ST, so what can we expect next ?

I really thought that a deal may have been able to be nutted out, yet the talks closed very quickly, interesting future for both companies.

I know CYL will be able to sit on these for quite some time without doing much work on them and drag the court proceedings out as long as they legally can, and especially that VAN is now under the new banner the courts will allow them the time to go through it all, I’m really seeing a bad scenario getting worst for SGI holders.

Other than the fact that the SGI board has no real vested interest in their own company, all I see as I have mentioned before, they are looking after themselves and their pay packets and not the SH’s that are actually invested.

GLTAH
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.