CYL 0.36% $2.78 catalyst metals limited

Its a very good question @DANNY2503... and I'm really curious...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Its a very good question @DANNY2503... and I'm really curious about it as well and have my thoughts on their management, but ultimately it will all play out and CYL will consolidate the region, its just a matter of time. The key actually was always to acquire Vango... the rest will happen...
    Yesterdays announcement was a great reminder of just how good the CYL team are, how far things have moved in Victoria and what an incredible position CYL is now in :
    * Controlling the Whitelaw fault line with high grade gold deposits which are now proven to be stacked similar to Bendigo... seriously, what is the upside on this??? I'd love another Fosterville (value of about $15bn).... and there is every chance we will have at least one more, but even if we have a quarter of that...
    * At Henty, after 2 years of incredibly hard work and restructuring, they have been able to increase the resource, lower costs, build out their development metres, have a 5 year Life Of Mine (and very likely to extend that) and will be producing 35,000 oz at circa AISC1700... so we are well funded and have potential upside given the new zones that are being found there..
    * Acquired Vango with 1ml oz @ 3.3g/T including 410 koz @8g/T with various options for processing... one of which is with Superior. And this is totally under explored land... Imagine what it will look like once Bruce Kay and his team get started drilling there.
    I'll keep saying it.. but it takes time to build a multi billion dollar company... question for me is always are they doing the right things and I believe they are ticking every single box and then some....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.