FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Is Cath in London? And if so, why?, page-45

1. 13,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4570
    I imagine FAR will be thinking long and hard about DJ and the 3D would need to be exceptional for it to continue IMO ..the aim for FAR with DJ is the same as A2 and that is to get someone else to pay to have a look for us but with a junior partner struggling to pay their way it may be difficult for FAR to find a Farm in partner unless the 3D was exceptional...
    So FAR are unlikely to do anything untill TRACE can show they can pull their weight..the Option is on the lease so it wouldn't matter who owned it from FAR's perspective...either that or FAR conclude the 3D isn't showing what they want and let the option lapse but I would think they would know that by now.

TRACE are really between a rock and a hard place , they need CAP to pay their 49%, without seeing the 3D and neither would commit to the Govt requirements without seeing it , only if FAR' committed would they be confidant the 3D is good... FAR won't commit or let them see it untill they show they can prove the lease is in good standing and nobody else will likely deal with them for the same reasons.

It's no wonder CAP are flailing about using Upstream ( and without a paddle I might add) as a last ditch measure. The fact this hasn't been put before the British legal system says TRACE know they don't have a case and I'm sure FAR will be confidant the deal has no requirement to share the 3D before taking the option..Cath is showing a bit of Mongrel here....

If FAR let's DJ go it's likely they would sell the 3D to any aspiring new entrant so are unlikely to be out of pocket by much but the risk of this 3D not proving enough promise was always there anyway

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.