CAY 7.81% 6.9¢ canyon resources limited

Ive been looking into and picking up shares in CAY for a couple...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300

Ive been looking into and picking up shares in CAY for a couple of months but noticed no traffic on HC regarding this enormous resource.

https://www.marketsandmoney.com.au/why-canyon-resources-ltd-jumped-higher-today-asxu/2018/08/09/

Heres a very brief overview from Markets & Money from August and there are a fair few to be found so i wonder who has been buying the million or sp shares each day.

I can only assume the “sovereign risk” is the main reason for lack of interest. That being said that very risk is being extinguished further every week with the new President being sworn in November 6.

The Gment is very pro active with Mining and looking to gain Tax benefits given & dont quote me here i think Diamonds make up something like 1/5th of the tax coming in directly & indirectly......

They are therefore looking at other mining income streams.

The next reason i believe could be the fact the mine sites have been dormant for so long apart from the illegals of course.

With some expected significant news coming including a PFS and a FML in the early part of the NY Canyon is set to take off again as it has in recent months.

IMO the risk are diminishing rapidly and Cameroon need money lets face it Cameroon is not a happy place is it.

Last edited by Towie0: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.005(7.81%)
Mkt cap ! $94.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $81.12K 1.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54568 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.