CAY 7.35% 7.3¢ canyon resources limited

TowieO, that article picks up on a few good points.It's also...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069

TowieO, that article picks up on a few good points.

It's also worth noting the companies emphasis on 'aggressive development' timelines.  Given this weeks announcement of an infrastructure partner with extensive experience in Africa and the fact that that partner Mota Engil has already arranged the land clearing required to build spur rail lines, deep water port access etc I may be forgiven for imagining that Mota Engil want Canyon as an anchor tenant on their pre-planned new rail line.

What will be most interesting is to see the eventual tonnage that will be dedicated to the Canyon endeavours. Given the Canyon resource is VERY high grade and extensive I'm tipping the figure will exceed most peoples expectations. With the current push to a new energy regime (batteries/solar/etc) one of the most effective ways to improve energy efficiencies is to reduce the weight of cars. trucks etc that use that energy.  Hence, Aluminium consumption is likely to not only grow as it has been historically but also to accelerate from these rates.

Keeping in mind that Canyon's resource is the largest highest grade bauxite resource currently untapped I imagine off-takes etc will be fought over with enthusiasm.

PS For those interested we have been collecting proxies for the upcoming AGM....currently well in excess of 10% of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $21.56K 306.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 28997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.