CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

yacheng "7777..... I'm happy with my holding, so not...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    yacheng

"7777..... I'm happy with my holding, so not winging/waffleing crap, it's not my fault you are clueless & have paid too much!!.... as you continue crying!!..."

legin has been a good poster and bloody CCC was hammered as going to be the "biggest thing on the ASX" and "a roller coaster". The majority probably bought and held with all the continual broken promises. Most of them bought between the 7's and 9's in todays terms between 70 and 92 cents.

After massive drops and continual ramping from DnD and many others(based on info from CCC)they thought they still had a chance to recoupe...............They're only human.

"Roller Coaster"........to hell!

The promise for things to come in the following 18 mths did not occur.

Have you never read a stock wrong and held? If you reckon that's the case then OMG!

Yes they all should've sold and got the hell out of there and yes including myself who got out in the 5's and 6's (50-60c now) but they didn't and yes they're bloody hurting.

I hope you get the message and have some feeling.

Any LT holders I hope there is a miracle for you and it rallies..........to 10c/$1.00 in today's terms. As far as Mihal is concerned he truly believed in this company and is probably divorced over it....Hence his lack of posting now Lol :)

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.