CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Awesome1, it really seems like you've got a blindspot in the way...

1. 119 Posts.
    Awesome1, it really seems like you've got a blindspot in the way you look at CCC, compared to your preferred stocks?

Recent posts of yours on other forums have included the following:

"I understand there are other hurdles to overcome in the long run as with any company but the current SP is a joke" (BLT)

"We all like a share we hold to go up Cortina.
    But I much prefer a company that builds solid foundations than is built on hype.Patience is key here. Good time to be accumulating." (AVX)

"Not saying it's not risky as biotech obviously has a high burn rate, but I think PAB will start making a move sometime this year." (PAB)

"..it's only a matter of time and funding...then PBT will take off." (PBT)

"May take some time as have to wait for drilling but good to accumulate now." (AHN)

CCC has some hurdles to overcome, and has very solid foundations, so what's the difference? Those who have thoroughly researched the fundamentals feel the current SP is a joke. So what's the difference?

Patience is the key to CCCs share price making significant gains, and those who have researched the company believe the price will make a move sometime this year.

Have to wait for drilling in Botswana, but great time to accumulate prior to this.

So basically it's only a matter of time, then CCC will take off!

Yes, you are entitled to an opinion, but to be fair I think those who read your comments about CCC need to understand that there's a certain amount of the pot calling the kettle black here.

You've made your own choices, and are happy to accept the risks for what you hope is a profitable return. So have CCC holders - so lets just wish each other luck, and stop all the negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.