CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

is ccc the most overrated stock on hotcopper?, page-5

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Shareholder et al,

I have been keeping an eye on CCC for quite some time.

I have watched the hype generated by many posters for months now...it's been the market darling and now the reality is setting in in ..close 6.6c whereas it was being pumped to high heaven to get to the magic 10c....5c increments after that.

The market has spoken ..it is now 6.6c regardless of fundamentals and T/A ..the market has moved on from the Hype.

This is pure observation from an outsiders point of view..The reality is today's SP....no matter what arguments to the contrary are put up by any of you.

Mihal,love your research and probing but I have to tell you that the market place is awash with coal and this will not change in the near term ..albiet, the demand for base load coal generated power will be there for the next generation,at least.

It's a pity that a company can get it so wrong with a coupon rate figure ...10% versus 15% ..now that is a brutal difference.

So for all of you out there,it's very simple trading economics. Supply Vs Demand..Indonesia and other emerging economies will supply the bulk of the developing nations such as China and India.

South Africa will be at a disadvantage in terms of distance and finance for their Coal export potential.

Current 10 yr contract terms for 5500 Kcal thermal coal with low H2O and good Ash content are available on 10 year terms for circa $98-$100 per ton.Delivery rates are circa 100 - 150 metric tons per month.The Capital flight is now geared to the S/E asian areas for supply.

If you do not understand this,then,I would suggest you all do lots of research on current contract terms within the S/E Asian growth areas.

The financing is coming out of China and India..you should all know this by know..due to the posters with the massive propensity for research on this thread.

I am not sure Why CCC is valued at more than its current SP. You have lot of competition. If you do not believe me then you are most welcome to to order some coal from me.

Let me know...terms are confidential...delivery guaranteed for 10 plus years.

This is not meant to be a joke ...the piddly amount of coal that CCC has is amounting to be a joke.

All responses welcome...I am sick of seeing stocks like CCC being overvalued by posters without firm valuations.

Why is CCC worth 10c in the near term.

I have read a lot of the last 6 months verbage ..so please explain in todays context of availability of supply and the flight of Coal Investment Capital to Indonesia and nearby areas...other than Oz ,due to the pending Carbon tax regime.

My post is meant to be food for thought amongst all you firm believers...nothing wrong with that.What you must realise is the market reality.

What do I know? ..I trade Coal!

Cheers

HR

By the way Mihal..I still remenber your post re EGO ..like your work ,but it may be an overkill in CCC's case.

Strictly my views above ..no advice given or intended ..you just need an ever present open mind when dealing in coal..it's a dynamic business with no time for laggards...but that's my experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.