CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

is cdu 20% of the 20%?, page-14

1. 9 Posts.
    Avid reader on HC for some years however, I am not experienced in any facet of the mining industry just an investor hoping to make a profit. I have learned a lot from the "knowledgeable" posters on HC both believers and non believers and value a balanced discussion. Only my third post!

As a long term holder I am very happy with the current state of the company.

Thanks to M & G I have been very fortunate to be able to average down my position. I believe I am "just" a top 100 shareholder.

Even with the current resource, this company will make a lot of money! Any increase in the resource (which according to WM will happen shortly) is in my opinion, just a bonus.

There have been a number of surprises over the years, most of which I have not been particularly happy with however, I believe this junior miner has the goods. If given the opportunity, would WM do some things differently? Of course he would.

My brother has for the past 35 years been involved with the construction of some of the largest mining projects in the world in some of the most remote locations in the world. When I recently provided him with an overview of CDU's progress he was not only impressed but amazed that a junior miner has been able to achieve what CDU have with only 200 million shares on issue. Delays? Very common in the mining industry apparently.

Anyway, felt compelled to offer my thoughts and wish all holders the best of luck. Good things come to those who wait (patiently)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.