HDR hardman resources limited

re: Is CEO Ted a Saviour, Shyster or both? Chinguetti, Thankyou...

1. 155 Posts.
    re: Is CEO Ted a Saviour, Shyster or both? Chinguetti,
    Thankyou for your replies. I have queries with two of your points.
    Firstly,
    "I refuse to hold shares in any company with the slightest hint of nefarious activity on the part of management."
    You really don't have the slightest hint? What about Chinguetti 1 plug and abandon ASX announcement which was clearly a management decision, and from what I recall a HDR management decision. The other joint venture parties were more careful with their wording from my memory.
    An honest mistake, not even the slightest doubt?
    An honest mistake that had the effect of nearly halving the share price in 5 minutes? An honest mistake that left shareholders dumfounded and highly suspicious but you say there is not the slightest doubt?

Secondly,
    "Information is being released to suit the WPL game plan, not the HDR game plan. WPL saved themselves a couple of million by allowing HDR to sink prior to the placement. HDR has hinted through clenched teeth that they are not happy with the information vacuum imposed by the joint venture partners. Ted is playing as well as he can with the cards he has been dealt."

I dont have recollection of these hints but compare the Fusion and ROC Oils releases. Smaller partners but obviously stronger in standing up to "the information vacum".

I believe in the future of the company and will continue to hold on. I may even increase my shareholding when the share placement is announced.
    I would just like to clear up the above points and get back to focusing on that big black beautiful oil patch as I ride that tsunami to freedom!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.