DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

deepestredI agree with everything you say with one exception No...

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    deepestred

I agree with everything you say with one exception No 2 there is a big difference between a private Chinese Coy and a state owned one. CFC is a private one. I think they as a private one always intended to flick it for a short term profit.

I personally had a bad experience with Brockman, another PRIVATE chinese coy (an airport limo hire Coy in Hong Kong) offered toilet paper in their T/O and shame on ASX & ASIC got away with it. Despite shenanings with 7 related overseas Coys selling into the T/O.Almost no Australian shareholders sold in the early stages until they had to.

There is a big difference between a PRIVATE & STATE OWNED
    and I am guessing they have someone else lined up STATE OWNED to flip to.

I have been crying in the wilderness of shameful manipulation for the past 5 weeks. that robot has done its job. IF ASIC or ASX did their job and probed the perpetrator of that ROBOT I feel sure they might have a very good case for action. In effect ASX told me to bugger off, they are only interested in breach of trading rules! I was told to bugger off and complain to ASIC.

If they come back with an offer of less than $1.10 it will be a travesty of justice! The BOT has done its job in devestating another great Australian COY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.