DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

Bernard you have written some good posts and I like your...

1. 496 Posts.
    Bernard you have written some good posts and I like your positive attitude, but 60% @ 25c dilution, its end game now. Why don't people see this? I just don't get it...

IMO, there has to be some serious unethical activity, or somebody is lying? It's not about being supportive of management anymore. If the directors/experts say its worth $2.25 and and the SP drops to 34 cents shortly after, there needs to be a 'royal commission' by the shareholders!

The whole modus operandi on the market at the moment IMO is the coy directors spill to their mates there will be a CR in the near future and they short the absolute crap out of it and then buy them all back at 1/5 of the price. Then they all secretively share the spoils... the directors get rich... they don't give a crap about the coy...

I have followed DML for years. I agree, the copper story is all about short supply, rising prices. BUT, we have a tiny share base, are in production, yet are worth a pince of the price of other explorers not even in production.

ITS A JOKE, MARKET IS SO CORRUPT IMO, sick of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.