CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi proofreeder and nursery,I didn't say categorically that CFE...

1. 428 Posts.
    Hi proofreeder and nursery,

I didn't say categorically that CFE was being capped. It's a call made far too often. Only that the big sellers/buyers tend not to telecast their intentions, as is happening at the moment. More commonly, when the bid/offer has built up quite a bit they simply dump (or chomp).

As far as stacking the bid/offer sides, it happens all the time, simply because it works, at least in part. If an insto, for example, wants to dump a stack of shares, buyers are much more likely to be enticed if there's millions of buys just out of the money or vica verca.

Whatever the activity at the moment is attributable to (the market, some manipulation or both?) is really impossible to say IMHO. Regardless, if someone is accumulating, then that's a good sign. Alternatively, if a big holder is selling, they've by and large had their sells absorbed by demand. The SP has held in this range for some time, so why would buyers bid the price up when it's clear the shares can be bought for around about the price we're at now?

Anyway, we know there's going to be a decent flow of news over the next few months. I'm confident that a rerating remains a 'when' rather an 'if', largely because of the inherent value in the assets, but importantly CFE also has many eggs in many baskets and not soley reliant on one project, as is the case with many. Mayoko, Marampa and Pinnacle could each be company makers in their own right.

Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.