CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

is cfe being capped?, page-6

1. 57 Posts.
    Flying doc do you really thing Delong holdings is going to hold there shares in a big fat account called Delong Holdings? They obviously hold it in a nominee A/C or have multiple accounts with small shareholdings that don't show up in the top 20. That's how Evraz did it and usually how takeovers are kept under the radar until they reach the 19.9%. Delong is supposedly a shareholder left over from this attempted T/O is 2008 so would make sense.

To answer your question about capping the answer is YES, CFE is being capped. if you don't think they are being capped then I suggest you watch the buy and sell orders during trade.

There is a 1 million sell order that moves around accordingly never being sold but ensuring the price doesn't push above 40c.

If you don't believe me then watch it yourself.

Then you will probably say why is the stock being capped. well the most likely reason for capping would be for a future takeover because they can keep the moving average down and make a lower price seem more attractive to those not aware of the true value of CFE. Everyone seems to think this won't happen so make you own conclusions, mine is for a T/O.

Another reason for the capping could be that someone is trying to piss tony off by keeping the price down. But i can't see a logical reason behind this because it costs whoever is capping money to do so. if there is no other motive in doing so then let them waste their money it will be their loss when the demand and supply fundamentals rule over in the end.

Shareholders should not loose sight of the big picture here. we are trading at almost cash backing. Enterprise Value = $68m at last presentation.

Therefore when you take out our on market shareholdings all West African assets are valued at $0

People have been questioning the $500m for Marampa. If you do some research into Tenements that have been brought by RIO, BHP, VALE and others with no infrastructure in West Africa this figure looks possible.

so whether we get taken over or we sell Marampa for $600m $500m or $50m for those of you that think sovereign risk will diminish its price. Any of these are better then the $0 currently, so a re-rating will occur. Its a matter of time.

If you don't believe in the CFE story or don't understand its investments then don't invest it, it doesn't bother me.

Again most professionals value this at 80c+ but what do they know? I understand its not at 80c now but BHP didn't start off at $39, Rio didn't start off at $75, Hell Bekshire didn't start off at $100,000 a share. Stocks build value over time. If you think CFE is not a valuable acquisition then i ask you to point me in the direction of a stock that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.