I read your posts. Your Reticular activating system(RAS) is not...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I read your posts. Your Reticular activating system(RAS) is not only unbiased, but also well developed. That helps you to shape your well balanced view. You are a true original thinker. Remember, what Warren Buffett once said, "Tell me who your friends are, I will tell you who you are going to be." Your patience in putting forward the correct view has been noticed. Thank you for the respect you show. I am lacking in patience and respect for extremely biased people. Something I need to learn from you.
    Is the right of extremely prejudiced people to live in accordance with their adopted American(blame shifting) way of thinking sacred ? In America, lies, slander and false accusations(Trump)are protected by the first amendment. This why American use second amendment to carry out mass shooting, often more cases then the number of days in any year. In Australia, we have section 18C, that is why Australia is a kinder and gentler nation George Bush wanted. Should we interfere with the abnormal and unhealthy development of Aussie mind and culture ? Is this our moral obligation ?
    This is not a post. This is a reply to Scott. Scott only. A letter to a higher minded individual.
    I ain't going to chop my fingers off. It is just an image I put in my head, whenever I want to stop doing something that I think is futile(like calling an ex).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.