IS claims Melbourne shooting, page-21

1. 7,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    You do reap what you sow. The threat of terrorism is very real. I also believe as you do above and I also think ere is a significant disparity between what the government tell you as a risk to society via a %age of Muslim people and what actually are ( it's significantly bigger ). Does it fear me? No not really otherwise I really wouldn't have served and extended after active service. I actually wish we - as a service - could be given a licence to put a stop to it. The shame of it is - that all the western world has to put up with it. I'm actually for controlling it by taking the war to them.

Totally agree with your view on foreign policy. We are all bullied by the Yanks and as they sit paradoxically 180 degrees away from Muslim terrorism (yeh right) why do they find it by dealing with the Saudis and why do the first world fall for their bullying to participate in wars that really are their making. It stinks.

You'll have to excuse my sarcasm at the 'fear' bit. It's more unadulterated anger at various people. The thing is it would be easy for Australia to control now if they could follow directions ownpath and not that of the Yanks. That is the true cause of much terrorism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.