is climate science disinformation a crime ?, page-157

1. 5,732 Posts.
    Council regs can be a pain and not always sensible. I do support the need for a permit to cut down trees though.

Did a study of local laws at one stage. Animal regs in particular where no-one could have more than two animals of one species without a permit (like Noah's Ark). No exceptions for birds, fish etc etc. Easier to write the law than manage it :)

(If people dislike what's written here so much that they want to shut down the forum, why don't they just stop visiting? Especially people whose main contribution seems to be complaining about 'how' something is said not commenting on 'what' is said, let alone adding anything sciency. Seems a bit over the top reaction - like some local laws.

I find the politics forum hard to stomach - but no way would I want to shut it down. It has some good info at times, including breaking news. And the posts give an insight into the myriad of weird and wonderful minds humans are blessed with - that I'd never get anywhere else. Fascinating stuff :D)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.