CNB 4.55% 52.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Is CNB surrounded by HMX tenements? CPM nearby too?, page-10

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6352
    @Dragone64 @HeliosUK
    Roughly marked up plan below, the CNB ground is the white boundaries plus lots more on the west side of the plan not shown, HMX is what I have drawn in red. CNB and HMX do not own the ground north of the Nil Desperandum CNB lease and their IOCG corridor. Not sure who does. Also to the NE of CNB Nil Desperandum is owned by neither CNB or HMX. CNB own the ground south of the Nil Desperandum project and have pegged even more recently.

The old Revenue mine runs from HMX ground in the southwest through CNB ground and into HMX again to the north. The plan below shows the copper and gold anomalies over the area. Perhaps the mixed ownership has prevented either from doing much work there. Being on a major NE fault zone it certainly looks very interesting with large copper/gold anomalies. The northern Revenue zone in the HMX ground appears to be on a N-S fault coming off the NE major shear zone in a similar orientation to the way Duchess (N-S) comes off the NE major shear zone there.

The Spring Creek lease owned by CNB shows a NE-SW shear zone with strong gold/copper anomaly intersected by two NW-SE trending shears with strong copper/gold anomalies in the southwest of the lease and also in the more central part where a large area of copper/gold anomaly exists. Structurally it looks very similar to Nil Desperandum and the copper/gold soil anomalies. Is Spring Creek the next Nil Desperandum look alike?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3987/3987334-39f67294cdbad85ff0d30a0a146ccfc9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $90.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 54.0¢ 52.0¢ $77.58K 147.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9469 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.