CNB 5.05% 52.0¢ carnaby resources limited

The QLD Government GeoResGlobe is a very poorly designed website...

1. 4,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3897
    The QLD Government GeoResGlobe is a very poorly designed website with nothing annotated, loading of layers is incredibly slow and buggy, and no useful geographic baseline maps or even a scalebar when in viewing mode, when in viewing mode if you select a EPM it zooms in and changes the scale and extents of the map each time so you can never systematically select and identify EPMs in one geographic area, but from what I can tell most of the area around Revenue and Nil Desperandum is either CNB or HMX tenements. Frankly - compared to the WA SA and NT equivalents its an embarrasement and a downward step from the excellent older QDEX which was more useful.

Unfortunately due to the long life of QLD EPMs you can only see the applicant of the EPM when it was first granted, and there are a few historical anomalies where current life EPM's are still reported as Mt Dockrell Mining owned tenements where I am sure that Mt Dockrell Mining now no longer exists, HMX have JV'd in or own Mt Dockrell Mining as a wholly-owned subsidiary. There are a couple of small and one substantial block of EPMs still owned by Mt Isa Mines Ltd Exploration (now all Glencore obviously), a few Mulga Minerals Pty Ltd (wholly owned subsidiary of HMX) and a few dribs and drabs owned by Roseby Copper South which was a holding company for Universal Resources (URL) which became Altona (AOH) and then was eventually taken over by Copper Mountain Mining Canada (C6C), I'm not sure if these EPMs are still managed by C6C or if they were packaged up and JV'd out to either CNB or HMX. Just about the only EPM's that people could confidently identify as current are all accurately described as Carnaby Resourses Ltd probably as they have all been recently granted or renewed. There are a few exploration tenements near Trekelano which are owned by the mysterious Isa Tenements Pty Ltd and it is not clear if this is a subsidiary of MIM/Glencore or some other tenement manager acting on behalf of some other party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.025(5.05%)
Mkt cap ! $88.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 49.5¢ $79.97K 156.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27047 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 6500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.