CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

is Coca Cola anything special for you?, page-10

1. 290 Posts.
    Tm it is your right to not support something that you believe is ethically wrong, I certainly have done it myself, but would I not buy Aussie produced stuff from coles or woolies because they screw over our farmers or not buy SPC products that are australian grown produced and owned just because it is owned by a company that is ethically doing the wrong thing by the workers. No I feel that is more of a reason to buy Australian products and I fully support our farmers by doing this. Same goes for the third world countries. We all hate that big companies are screwing them, but if they didn't have us using the products they produce would they have anything at all? In every country you have the mega rich and really poor but in third world countries there is no middle class and like in every country the governments support the rich and neglect the suffering ones. I have the opinion that it is the governments and corruption of the rich that are doing more damage to their own people than companies like CCL that are at least providing something to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.