CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

recently someone posted a comment somewhere along the lines of...

1. 290 Posts.
    recently someone posted a comment somewhere along the lines of the will be a new generation of coke drinkers. And there always will be. It starts in babies. Sugar laden blackcurrent juice has always been peddled as a baby drink and there the sugar addiction starts. Coke has never been healthy and even if they drop the sugar content it is still never going to be healthy. The healthy options for ccl are the water business and the spc business, but as I have found out don't dare mention them on HC as they are the failing businesses. As far as cheaper products on the market goes, my opinion is that they are just buying for the sake of the sugar hit as the cheaper brands are just sugar and tasteless. I would rather coke stayed as a premium brand. I believe that if people are looking at healthier diets coke will eventually get back on track because they have the diversification for that and people will go back to drinking the odd premium softdrink because it taste good, not just to get the sugar fix. If not then Australia is only going to get fatter and something will have to give.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.