PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

is company committed to 'current' share price?, page-12

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Just want to give a big thumbs up for the quality posts and discussions here of late.

Agree Alreed I understand (as far as I can) the MOU confidentiality and the risk to the company if that is breached.We do not want that compromised obviously.

I am an optimist so I think the MOU will be okay...but as RedEmperor stated..it may not be...
    Big leap of faith here and the nature of the announcement demonstrated some didn't share the optimism or the promise.

I'm interested in why that was and what could have been done better.

I want to clarify something else as well. This is not just about a drop from an intra day price of 90 cents only days ago....or a traders perception.
    I've accumulated for nearly a year and as yet have not traded any PLV shares.
    This is about a long term issue relating to how the market values and perceives a company that should be trading at levels well above this.

I would not like the MOU to cloud the issue here....however it should have been a catalyst to a re rating upwards...NOT.. a near on 50% drop from an intra day high after confirmation a 'major' Japanese company was now onboard with the very real prospect of getting true value and reward for the resource/project.
    This MOU has every possibility of being every bit better than any binding agreement entered into by the 'other' parties who were strongly interested in this project.

In so many ways this announcement from a non Chinese backer further demonstrates managements negotiation skills and strategic plans for Irvine.
    This may be a master stroke 'if' PLV can demonstrate the technology required.

Just me or did we miss an opportunity to actually state that?

Once I knew the Japanese were onboard I automatically thought of the perception of non reliance on the Chinese. With all due respect to them, as has been mentioned here already, they can be challenging..AND they are considered to be the major reason/players for the resource boom.

Take the Chinese out of the equation and bring in the super efficient super professional and exacting Japanese and you have a potential recipe for a "Win'win" as PLV stated in the recent announcement.

At this point a lost opportunity and a below average attempt to 'enthuse/inspire' (note you do not have to 'inform' the market to inspire it) the market.
    Add a relaxed attitude (if it isn't relaxed it 'appears' to be with the apparent comfortability with the Mayala agreement still not being signed) and it just doesn't look good when the share price is struggling.

PLV continues to strongly develop the resource and strategic alliances.

...and imo continues to underperform on the share price front relative to its long term past performance and its recent massive resource upgrades and recent MOU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.