ASX 1.04% $61.37 asx limited

is comsuc still down , page-12

1. 1,186 Posts.
    My theory about all this:

Guys reality is:
    lots of markets around the world are fine really and could go through this no prob
    so why so much exageration about it!!

i tell u what ( i will be very general in my comments 2 not hurt fragilE sensitivities....)

None of my very wealthy friends are worried neither care about the share market crashig their business are going better than ever!

trust me they have no problem.

anyway to make the story short:
    i tell u this is a big bull set up by US finanacial forces to destabilize world economies and get into overseas market at cheaper prices (exple: Australaian one) They can this way re organise themselves investing at good prices outside the US economy cause they 'exhausted' it and no much to get from it anymore.

I also believe so because most of the Bankers/finance institutions/companies anywhere in the world destabilize markets so they can introduce themseles into them at better price...
    Well the poor little Di***H**ds like us investors we pay for them.

That is why we r selling now like brainless ships so they can redirect themlseves at good price.

I wish i was wrong but i think am very right as this si the way rich people work and make money. it has nothing to do w fundamentals or world economy being wealthy etc...

Believe me as lately i have been surrounded by wealthy people saw teh way they do business and it explained a lot of our actual situation.

THINK: they have the control, we MASSES follow

it has always been like that since middle age and be aware of the following:
    u r all saying Media is creating a worse Panic atmosphere by everything that has been written...which has scared a lot of people playing w markets:

WHO DO U THINK CONTROL THE PRESS?????????????????????????????????

I can 't say much more than this but be aware of one more thing:
    i have friends that were famous and big in some country and that are very connected to people that OWN the press of a few country (will not mention it here) and if only i coud tell u all how much media is manipulated...it is scary/disgusting.

All the above explains why ur all welcome fundamentals and charts and financial experience...doesn't apply to day and weeks like the once we have been living lately.

One more thing:
    As people realise and refuse to be manipulated things will go worse.

dani78

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.37
Change
0.630(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.07 $61.45 $60.90 $19.69M 321.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $61.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.39 432 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.