CXG 2.27% 21.5¢ coote industrial ltd

VMG went thru all sorts of strife falling from 1.70-17c!! Mkt...

1. DSD
    15,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    VMG went thru all sorts of strife falling from 1.70-17c!! Mkt has recognised that VMG has learned from its blunder of expanding far too quickly... and SP now almost 3x its low. CXG made a complete meal of attempting to transfer its locomotive/train operations into a separate company namely 'Greentrains.' The SP was smashed from 1.25 down to only 15c. Since March it has made a slow and unsteady recovery to current SP of 39c. Everyone knows SP will jump to over 80c and possibly 90c when Greentrains is sorted. However, impossible to guesssitmate when this will occur.
    Currently CXG is HIGH risk/HIGH reward play. Probably will stay above 30c even with Greentrains unresolved so we have a platform of sorts. The result is still not released so everyone remains in the dark re FY09 financials. ME? I'm holding as can't see much point in selling now. Should newbies be buying? Only if they can afford a HIGH risk portion to their portfolio IMO. DYOR and read through any company announcements carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.