CXO 1.06% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Is CXO a takeover target ?, page-2

1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    Honestly I think speculation about it unless there are some pretty seriously strong hints about it (and by that point whoever is trying will be about to likely pull the trigger anyway) is kinda just that, speculation.

That being said, I would consider an offer over 3.5

Here's another question to consider however. With Stephen on his way out the door by years end, does this mean once the new CEO candidate is selected that SB will be heading up a massive last hurrah drilling and exploration campaign once the new CEO is properly oriented??

I mean, the guy is clearly talented as F at exploration (probably why he's off to a junior explorer again) and with a steady pair of hands to hold the reins as we go into production and the next phase, it could be possible that he takes a more hands off approach to general project and corporate management duties and focuses on delivering the biggest resource he can before he's out the door.

It would be extremely beneficial not only to the company's long term valuation but also to the massive amount of shares that he owns.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Kiwisfly9: 15/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $196.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $691.5K 7.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 879913 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 123576 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.