TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Is Cyber Security the new BNPL ?, page-2

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Told you JC is a gun. Along with Mr Langford, he has turned the company around.

The truth is that Tesserent was badly managed for a few years, and this caused investors to lose confidence. Then when things turned around, TNT was undervalued for a few years. Now the market has woken up to the fact there is a cracking little business here, with real growing revenue, top class management, A grade software, cash flow positive and in the lucrative govt space. Cyber security going to be an ongoing issue for govt and business.

All we would need is some kind of regulation dictating a minimum level of cyber security for businesses and BOOM. We are getting fairly close to that with Directors now having an obligation to implement cyber security.

The easiest way to meet your cyber security obligations? Enter a services contract with Tesserent. 24/7 monitoring, full service cyber firm and much cheaper than trying to manage your cyber security in house (network engineer $90k plus all the licences for software etc). The sales team at Tesserent must be like a pig in s*&^ in this environment.

I predicted a takeover of Tesserent in the next 2 years. At these levels, over 150m market cap, we would have to be on the radar for a takeover right now. Literally, it could well be that Tesserent gets acquired before the end of 2020. Unlikely, but not pigs might fly.

In any event, I ain't selling any of my TNT shares until I see JC selling his shares. He knows the company better than anyone, and its future prospects. He is sitting on his shares, and so am I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.