DCG 0.00% 29.8¢ decmil group limited

Refer to financial results from Aug last year and also note that...

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Refer to financial results from Aug last year and also note that $84M was Net Cash Position. Deducting $14M delay (note this is a delay in payment but forgone revenue), Now, The devaluation of the village will result in a non-cash pre-tax charge of $7.0 million to the interim results for the half-year ending 31 December 2019. Considering all these, the company still has $60M net cash position ($84-$14-$7-$3 for NZ). Also to note that NZ issue will not have any material impact but the delay in earning. As of 31.01.2020, DCG market valuation is based on $0.41 share price is $98M which is expected to generate about $663M revenue in current FY and has P/B of 0.44 and P/E of 6.68. With all these details, (my opinion only) DCG is currently undervalued and its BUY for me......

FY19 FINANCIAL RESULTS
    ▪ Record Construction & Engineering (C&E) revenue of $659 million (up 96% on pcp)
    ▪ C&E EBITDA of $27 million
    ▪ Group EBITDA of $24 million
    ▪ Operating cash flow of $29 million before interest and tax
    ▪ $84 million net cash position at 30 June 2019
    ▪ 2 cent final dividend
    ▪ Total order book (contracted and preferred) at record level of ~$900 million
    Decmil Group Limited (ASX: DCG) (“Decmil” or “Company”) has today released its financial results for
    the 2019 financial year.
    Last edited by ExtraPace: 31/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.