Is Dictator Dan lying about case numbers, are they a lot less?, page-8

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I was just reading CDC for cause of death in America. I do note excess deaths so covid has certainly bought on more deaths but this bit got me
    Estimated numbers of deaths due to these other causes of death could represent misclassified COVID-19 deaths, or potentially could be indirectly related to COVID-19 (e.g., deaths from other causes occurring in the context of health care shortages or overburdened health care systems). Deaths with an underlying cause of death of COVID-19 are not included in these estimates of deaths due to other causes, but deaths where COVID-19 appeared on the death certificate as a multiple cause of death may be included in the cause-specific estimates. For example, in some cases, COVID-19 may have contributed to the death, but the underlying cause of death was another cause, such as terminal cancer. For the majority of deaths where COVID-19 is reported on the death certificate (approximately 95%), COVID-19 is selected as the underlying cause of death.

So regardless if they had terminal cancer, if they had Covid they have been selected as underlying cause of death. When you think about it, it may have bought on death earlier than had they not got it but surely it cannot be the cause for 95% of the deaths were there were other factors. Especially that the excess deaths got as high as 40% higher than expected and has decreased to almost in line with expectations now.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

I am not in belief that it is a full on scam, although it seems it is not as bad as initially thought, but it seems all that covid has done is bring on the death of the sick in the USA and being selected as the underlying cause of death. Will be interesting to see if the future expected deaths are under the expectatsions. Do they do the same with the flu, ie if a terminal cancer patient gets the flu and passes, did they put that down as Flu. I think i read somewhere they did but that may have been a link from HC so dont know about

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.