SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

is dr sun wondering where his lifs work went?.

1. 61 Posts.
    Over the last 10 weeks I have been offloading a lot of shares, retained a small amount and are still left with a bucketload of options that are not worth selling for obvious reasons. Each time I sold I realised a loss that I had to deal with, however in the larger scheme of thing this company no longer meets my expectations for a lot of reasons, many of which have been discussed previously. Everybody has their perspective and from my point of view my main area of concern is management. I’m sure Dr Sun maybe wondering why his investment in his lives work is slowly disappearing to the hands of an incompetent management and Board members whose motives may not have shareholders interests at hart. Share holders own the company and the board of directors- elected by the shareholders appoint the executives to run the company. If the company’s around next shareholders meeting maybe Dr Sun and the many substantial shareholders (many on this forum) can exercise their voting rights and introduce some positive, competent influences.
    My perspective and my thoughts only.
    It was my choice to buy and my choice to get out and I take full responsibility for my loss.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.