SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

is dr sun wondering where his lifs work went?., page-22

1. 2,209 Posts.
    bantry we know you dont like the way jh runs things and that he coulndt give a rats and mf couldnt care less if this doesnt work god only knows you say it enough so basically what you are saying is jh isnt protecting mf's interests.

So i love this post of yours on the zyl thread when speaking about mal clay a major shareholder of zyl and his interrests especially the last paragraph.

"Protecting his own interests?...Of course he is..he is a major shareholder so why wouldn't he? I don't know what plans he has for this company but I do know that without his support we are probably history

Sikiotis acted in his own interests and as a shareholder of a paltry number of shares, his interests were not alligned with shareholders

He is a major shareholder and until he shows otherwise ( and he may well..who knows?) Mal Clay's interests are, by definition, alligned with mine"

So does that mean when mal appoints his board (whch i think would be a good thing) they wont act in his best interests?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.