SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

bantry we know you dont like the way jh runs things and that he...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    bantry we know you dont like the way jh runs things and that he coulndt give a rats and mf couldnt care less if this doesnt work god only knows you say it enough so basically what you are saying is jh isnt protecting mf's interests.

So i love this post of yours on the zyl thread when speaking about mal clay a major shareholder of zyl and his interrests especially the last paragraph.

"Protecting his own interests?...Of course he is..he is a major shareholder so why wouldn't he? I don't know what plans he has for this company but I do know that without his support we are probably history

Sikiotis acted in his own interests and as a shareholder of a paltry number of shares, his interests were not alligned with shareholders

He is a major shareholder and until he shows otherwise ( and he may well..who knows?) Mal Clay's interests are, by definition, alligned with mine"

So does that mean when mal appoints his board (whch i think would be a good thing) they wont act in his best interests?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.