SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

fairdinkum, why is it that everyone that sells shares at a loss...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    fairdinkum, why is it that everyone that sells shares at a loss which is just about everyone in every company at the moment feel the need to post a bagging of the co on hc to make themselves feel better?
    Ten weeks ago hey andy?
    Wasnt that about the time you posted about about tree shaking but then wouldnt reply to sputnicks post?

And how could this board not have the best interest of shareholders when the guy that is running the show is appointed by the largest shareholder?
    Are you saying he doesnt have his boss's best interests at heart?
    Give me a break his avg buy in is the same as nearly evryone of the regulars and large holders as you call them on here. About 2.5 cents or more

And as for DR sun,
    Well when you started unloading ten weeks ago andy thats when he started buying more shares about 3.5 million to go with the bucketload he alraedy has.
    So geez he really must be wondering where his lifes work went.
    Im sure our rep at siyi wouldnt be telling him anything since his last name is SUN too.

Oh by the way before jh was on board we were selling basically zilch with no real leads apart from china in the distant future if things go well.
    So from taht mark we have basically started from scratch, now china and other ventures are so close you tell us youve unloaed a bucket full of shares.
    im not saying things cant be improved and i for one am very happy we are looking at a partner but fairdinkum posting with a heading like that is absolute garbage and does nothing but make you feel better.

I hope it did

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.