''Quite simply, Israel will not lose and USA will not abandon...

1. 83,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Quite simply, Israel will not lose and USA will not abandon Israel. ''

I think that's a very brave statement and probably very 'hopeful'

America is steadily walking away from the Middle East --

Israel, is in the Middle East.

There are so so many risk factors for an argument that American support will drop and maybe just stop for Israel.

not the least of which is that after 5th November, 2024 ----------- assuming that Biden and Trump are the contenders -

then the USA will have a second term president - which means that neither of them will have to pander to Jewish contributors at all

now, Biden is under immense pressure from Jill Biden to 'end this war' -

so, how exactly can Joe Biden 'end this war'? ---------

Trump - Trump's big thing is that he can end wars quickly - so, for Trump to actually do what he boasts -- again ------------ how exactly can Trump 'end this war' quickly.

Well - there's an answer to that and it's crystal clear -------- Netanyahu is crap scared of 'conditions' being applied to arms sales -------
    and if he's crap scared of that ---------- imagine the horror to him of America just dropping support like a brick in a dunny

now - is that possible? ---------- well, with Biden - think about Jill - and with Trump -

Trump -------------- oh yeah - it's MORE than possible. Trump LOVES upsetting people - and if Trump just came out and said -

stop the fighting now - or I stop support. Or Trump might just get the sharpie out and stop it dead in the water - on TV --------- bim bam, all over

he hits the tv big time, he hits the history books, he hits the military industrial complex - his 'swamp' -

and he hits Israel out of the park ----------- left alone in the dark night with a few remaining guns and bullets and eyes everywhere in the dark - watching and waiting.

So, to me - if you think that America will never stop supporting Israel ------- I think you're very hopeful

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.