to me - this has hallmarks of Vietnam and Afghanistan you cannot...

1. 81,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    to me - this has hallmarks of Vietnam and Afghanistan

you cannot beat an enemy that will just never give up

Jews by contrast, have been beaten many times. They keep coming back for more, but their best skill is 'dying' - being kicked out and murdered and suppressed all along the way

the best skill of Arabs ------------ like Vietnamese is ------------ patience

no one was ever going to beat Vietnam - no one was ever going to beat Afghanistan

Israel - IMO, will never last.

It was a dud idea that the Brits fell for supporting and has been a dog's breakfast since day one.

It might take 100 years, it might take even 200 years - but, as long as there are Arabs ---- this is not going to end as a win for Israel.

I thought that Jews were smart. And for someone who is thoughtful, logical and works with a strategic mind - one can look at the stated objective of Israel -

to have a 'safe haven' for Jews anywhere in the world to come to - so, they won't be oppressed and can live freely in peace'

Now - if I were Jewish - I'd be asking myself -------'after all these decades - how's it going for us?'

and I would look around and I would see that - well, we're basically hated - by most of the neighbours - and all of the neighbours have an attitude, and it's not good, and they have this character trait --------- they don't forget, they don't forgive and they don't change their minds too easily ----------------- so

if we have to fight here - pretty much constantly. We have to police and abuse, and control and struggle - and now - our support is getting very very dodgy -

I would come to the conclusion that the idea of 'safe haven' ---------- isn't ever going to happen --------- probably even with a total makeover to 'nice guys'

it just plain 'isn't going to happen'

so, if we can get to that --------- then, the question is --------- what to do from here?

because if we have to be in what is really no less than a constant state of war ----- and the hope of 'safe haven' is gone ---------------- what do we want?

to live in peace 'somewhere' or just to put up with forever war?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.