TVN 2.13% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Hi BarramunAppreciate your response and also discussing the...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Hi Barramun
    Appreciate your response and also discussing the matter with John Barr. It is great to hear that you have done this as many (most) investors seem to be intimidated by the idea. They are not only considerate but amazingly candid when you take the time to talk to them.

I am not surprised that John Barr would not publically support the scenario that I espoused. I actually don't think that he should. I believe the directors role is to publish the facts of their operations and future strategies and then execute them. Co-ordinating a Dunkirk strategy would be way out in left field and too radical for any Director to even contemplate.

That does not however preclude investors from weighing up their own portfolio and deliberating on taking on some additional personal risk.

I am not attempting to ramp or promote this stock, I am looking for a solution. We all know this company has potential, you only have to look at the insitu vale of the Zinc & lead and now with Djibitgun, a truly significant volume of silver. It is in the billions of dollars - do the math based on the last major announcement. It does of course remain to be seen if it can be developed commercially into a viable mining operation.

One of the features of the Dunkirk scenario is that it is entirely up to the individual as to how much extra risk they are prepared to take on. In many ways risk would be mitigated if a greater number of investors buy small amounts of shares. Those with deep pockets and an appetite for greater amounts of risk could contemplate larger positions.

In the absence of more information from the company one fact keeps coming back to me and that is that the SP was circa 25c leading up to the trading halt. After the announcement the SP rose to 30c before we assume ANZ began selling down its 17m shares in TNG.

A few friends of mine were grilling me recently on TNG's prospects and they thought there was an immediate return of 10c per share or 67% on the current SP once the overhang was removed. I think that is a fair comment. By the way I did suggest that it would only take about $2.1m to remove the overhang and whilst that was within teir scope clearly it hasnt happened todate.

Like all shareholders I have been frustrated by the situation we are in and as it is not my nature to sit by idly and do nothing. If publishing ideas results in more ideas being generated and that in turn results in removing all or a portion of the market overhang then we will all be closer to where we want to be. There is no question that we all need to be patient. This will not be solved quickly but reloved we need it to be.

The level of turnover in the past two days was surprisingly high. It will be interesting to see if in fact ANZ has been selling. Lets hope so!

cheers
    W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $54.75K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.