'' the fed govts avoided as much cost for renewable energy as...

1. 83,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    '' the fed govts avoided as much cost for renewable energy as they could manage. now there really is money there for renewable energy to use.''

you'll get no argument from me on that one

and a nice subject change since you just got done like a dinner on the system design.

But - I don't mind the subject change - it's a very good point and it's a very good discussion point

Duddo has brought to us several things - which, whilst being a principle ditching and turn about for conservative ideas (burned out totally) --------- I believe they are GOOD concepts

1. that the Commonwealth SHOULD be (should always have been) the owner and operator of power generation nation wide

2. that the Commonwealth should have stumped up ALL of the funding for such

And I believe that it could have had funding in several creative ways - mayble like selling power bonds etc.

don't think I'm a dud convert though
    Dudd has done some real good here IMO ------- his nuke idea I think is total bollocks, for the reasons that I've explained -

BUT, there are concepts in it which are great - and it may well turn Oz to where it should have been god knows how long back - half a century to a century at least

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.