WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Is everyone on the same page

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What do shareholders really expect? , telling us that the only winners are management
    In business workers & management get paid no matter how well or poorly the business is doing. In this situation the company is in research and development and trying also to keep it close to home so that other parties do not copy it before it is even launched. Sure it has been a long time but at least they have something still to show for it ; where many companies fail and you lose everything. If you want something quicker it would be better if you sold your stocks and jumped back in on the rise. Just set yourself a target that you get back in at it ; then in the mean time use the money on all those sure bet companies that will make you money overnight. I would like to see how many people that whinge have actually been in business for themselves and know how hard it would be to invent and develop a product. I have been in business and slogged it out for 28 years to achieve nothing because as soon as i shut the doors I was yesterdays hero .
    Good luck for the year to all share holders , Management and Staff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.