M4M 5.41% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Kev, that is wonderful stuff but unfortunately not relevant at...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Kev, that is wonderful stuff but unfortunately not relevant at this point in time.

There is a relatively small amount of investment money allocated globally to industries like steel making. Kogi Iron will have to compete for a portion of that money. And it's not dumb money; it is money managed by some of the smartest fund managers on the planet.

If Kogi Iron wants to attract the capital required to construct the Agbaja project it will have to:

1. demonstrate that the future market value of the Agbaja project exceeds - by a big margin - the capex required to bring it into production; and
    2. be a cheaper entry into the steel making industry than steel makers currently operating (eg if Posco's EV / EBITDA multiple is 4xs, then I imagine Kogi Iron would have to be priced at perhaps 3xs if it is to get the attention of global investors).

Kogi Iron's board released a feasibility study - which I presume is based on what the board believes to be realistic estimates of all project variables - which shows the post-completion market value to be less than 50% of the capex required to complete the project. In my opinion, a project which costs more than it is worth will not be built.

I am happy for someone to demonstrate - using the board's feasibility study as the basis for their analysis (not arm-waving estimates of future population and GDP) - that I have reached the wrong conclusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $190.1K 4.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 954264 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1537086 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.