M4M 5.41% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Hi Kev. In previous posts I have asked those who consider my...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi Kev. In previous posts I have asked those who consider my view of the future value of the Agbaja project to be wrong to demonstrate where I have made mistakes. I am still waiting.

You like to wave NPVs around so why don't you do some research and find half a dozen steel makers or iron ore companies which - either at IPO or subsequently - were/are valued by the market at their NPV? That is the sort of data which will prove me wrong and you right.

With respect to your comment about debt finance, in my opinion in today's market there is not a snowball's chance in hell of Kogi Iron having received anything that remotely looks like serious interest from a bank recognised as an experienced resources lender. Now, such a statement can easily be proven wrong by Kogi Iron's board releasing the submissions / correspondence received from the lenders who have provided "early stage interest".

With respect to your comment about Kool Aid, perhaps that is the answer. If so, who is Kogi Iron's answer to Jim Jones?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $133.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $173.7K 4.557M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 1448696 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.