M4M 5.88% 1.6¢ macro metals limited

I'm sure you can appreciate Kev. After all these years there is...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I'm sure you can appreciate Kev. After all these years there is only one thing that matters to us long termers and to all shareholders for that fact, and that is the share price . That's the bottom line.

They can waffle on all they want, about what they're doing, or what they've achieved. It means nothing, if it's not reflected in the value of our shares.

This is by far the worst company I have ever invested in, and I'm sure there are many that just want out. I no longer care less if one day it went to $5.00 a share as one director alluded to years ago.

I for one just want out, but reduce my losses on the way out. To say the action of Leadenhall is not justified is incorrect in my opinion. We have shown much support over the years and people shouldn't forget how leadenhall bailed us out with a significant cash injection when we needed it. Some newer investors might not know that, and some others may have simply forgotten.

There was also a lack of disclosure to us shareholders regarding the value of the options the directors gifted themselves. They should have a started to prove themselves first not rewarded themselves for poor performance.

In fact the performance of the board overall to date has been dismal. We've experienced massive dilution, shares are 1/3 their value, options are gone, they've got $1.4 million from us and in return we've been handed another tax loss.

The big question is will 2022 just be a repeat of previous lousy boards and greedy directors. Or for the first time in years, are we going to see the shareprice head in the right direction. I'm not going to hold my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $51.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $35.38K 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3506315 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 443440 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1228671
Last updated 10.57am 01/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.