CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Hey Barny,I'm still here. We've had a huge raise in SP this...

1. 149 Posts.
    Hey Barny,

I'm still here. We've had a huge raise in SP this calender year, and I'm not worried at all by the slight pull back from 90 to 80.... a few months ago we couldn't break 35.

We have the quarterly report to come within a week or so...and I think there'l be some good news to come with it :-)

Stocks never go up in straight line... a pull back is healthy... my prediction (for what it's worth - not much) is we'll consolidate here for a short while... and then continue towards $1 within 4 weeks.... any more great news on iron ore projects or production at premier gold mine (any day... maybe something coming with the quarterly) and we shall be over the $1 mark sooner.

This is all irrelevant should you be in for long term.... I suspect long termers in this stock will be rewarded. Timing the market jumping in an out, you can hit lucky, and you can miss the boat.... but you can never time it right all the time, everytime. If you find a stock you beleive in, trust your judgement and hold... that's when you'll be rewarded IMO if your initial judgement is good.

All just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.